Looking for some ideas on what to serve at a vegan wedding reception? Here are a few pictures from a vegan wedding reception that Garden Dish catered. All the food was vegan, as per the bride’s and groom’s wishes, which was great for us since that’s all we create anyway. And kudos to the relatives of the bride who baked the vegan cookies and vegan cupcakes. This was definitely a challenge for some of them – learning to bake vegan – but they hung in there and the results were terrific! Way to go!
The team members – Lois, Susan, and Tim – were superb. We’ll have great stories to tell for years!
The summer-themed menu included:
- Cucumber Rounds with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Mushroom and Caramelized Onion Phyllo Pockets
- Trio of Cashew Cheez with Multi-grain Crackers and Red Grapes
- Confetti Quinoa Salad
- Penne with Fresh Tomatoes and Garden Basil
- Stuffed Peppers Italiano
- Summer Picnic Potato Salad
- vegan cupcakes
- vegan chocolates
- vegan cookies