Hot days call for cool treats. But not just any cool treat – how about one that’s smooth and creamy with humongous fruit flavor? Try different tropical chiller fruit combinations to find your favorites.
- 1 cup - raw cashew pieces
- 1/2 cup - almond milk, plain and unsweetened
- 3 medium - medjool dates, pitted
- 1 16 oz pkg - frozen tropical fruit blend
- Process the cashews in a high-powered blender, such as a Vitamix, until the nuts are a fine powder (about 10-15 seconds).
- Add the almond milk and process again until the mixture is smooth and creamy (about 15 seconds).
- Add the dates and half the frozen fruit. Process using the blender tamper to push the fruit into the blades. When no chunks remain, add the syrup and the rest of the frozen fruit. Process just until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition (per serving): 247 calories, 56% calories from carbohydrates, 8% calories from protein, 36% calories from fat, 3.9g fiber.