This Lemon Goddess Salad Dressing is creamy and, as you might guess, lemony. No oil needed – just whole, wholesome ingredients blended together to make a dressing we think you’ll come back to again and again.
- 1/4 cup - tahini (made from roasted sesame seeds)
- 1/4 cup - water
- 1/4 cup - lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp - Dijon mustard
- 2 medium - medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 tsp - tamari soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp - garlic powder
- 1 Tbs - fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp - salt
- In a blender, process all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrition (per serving): 480 calories, 41% calories from carbohydrates, 9% calories from protein, 51% calories from fat, 9g fiber.